Academic Projects for CSE & IT students:
ISCSAIT offers research oriented projects to the B.E/B.Tech students and research oriented thesis works for the M.E/M.Tech students. Excellent infrastructure and quality faculty are the strength of this school. After the conceptual training in the selected area of research in CSE/IT, students are exposed to the research problems. With the supervision of the quality faculty, students can carry out the project work on their own. The students who are selected for doing the project work at ISCSAIT are expected to have good creative, analytical and programming skill. The school can offer a separate advanced programming oriented course for improving the programming skill of the students. The following is the partial list of projects offered at ISCSAIT.
(1) Data Mining and Web Mining
- Developing a Search Engine.
- Predicting performance of the cricket player.
- Development of recommender systems
(2) Operating Systems
- Performance Analysis of File Allocation techniques
(a) Linked file allocation technique.
(b) Indexed file allocation technique..
- Improving the performance of Virtual Memory System of the Operating System using encryption
(3) Distributed Operating System
- Development of load balancer in Distributed systems.
- Development of distributed information storage system.
- Development of intra file security system
- Finding missing pages in a distributed file system
M.E / M.Tech/MS: Thesis work
(1) Web Mining and Data Mining
- Evaluating the performance of link based algorithms used for web search.
- Predicting the performance of a cricket player using data mining approach
- Recommender systems
(2) Distributed Operating Systems
- Finding missing pages in replicated distributed file systems.
- An improved algorithm for client-side caching in distributed file systems
Click here for the application form
For more details, please contact:
Mr. T.L.Sivarama Krishna,
International School of Computer Science and Information Technology (ISCSAIT)
Phone: +91 9985580680, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com